Brewing with the Brewmaster
Working a Trade, Adult Apprenticeship
Take a step back in time and become the Brewmaster for a day. Learn how to brew as they did in the 1800s. You will be guided through the art of brewing by our skilled brewmaster Ed Koren, receive a Black Creek branded apron and take home a 2L growler of beer.
- Date: Weekends (May-December) Fridays (July & August)
- Price: Price: $90/members, $99/non-member, one person per day (taxes not included)
For more details or to book your spot to Brew with the Brewmaster please call 416-667-6295, ext 2
- Most Informative and entertaining: absolutely delightful
- David Peacock, attending Brewing with the Brewmaster on August 13, 2010
- Ed is great at explaining the brewing process. So, for one day you're back in the 19th century- fabulous!
- Sylvia Peacock, attending Brewing with the Brewmaster on August 13, 2010